close

Quicken for Mac Free Trial Download UPDATED

Quicken for Mac Free Trial Download

Write your thoughts in our old-fashioned annotate

MacUpdate Comment Policy. We strongly recommend leaving comments, however comments with calumniating words, bullying, personal attacks of any type will be moderated.

Jsalba

This is a comprehensive financial program that has become indispensable to me. Information technology is easy to employ and very intuitive. I just finished my 2021 income revenue enhancement. Quicken reports made it very easy to recall the pertinent information. Yes it is now on an annual subscription plan, but it is worth every penny. When I have infrequently needed telephone support, it has been more than satisfactory. Recommended without reservation

mrdadd

I have been using Quicken since well-nigh 1994 and kept version 2007 and Snowfall Leopard until Catalina came out. I regarded it as an essential. The past several months I have come to regard it as a virus. The last few updates added several different files & log in names except that they were labeled "ME original", "ME original2" etc merely I kept my same login. I was slow to realize that these newbies were making reconciling difficult. I chosen support and the woman was adamant that Quicken could not create these but I just had to pick ane of the logins & label it Main. This cost me years of data for my taxes. I don't know how to recover years of lost data.

Aapple

Sep 24 2021

Version: six.iv.0

Quick rev is indeed vi.4.0 but the MacUpdate download is half-dozen.three.three. Intuit'south download file naming scheme is between difficult and impossible to decode.

Mac007

Aug 11 2021

Version: 6.three.one

Too bad this app went to the subscription manner. I don't mind paying once for an app simply I refuse to pay a monthly fee to use it. Fourth dimension to look elsewhere.

adrienemarroquin

May 28 2021

Version: half dozen.two.1

I've used this app for several years and information technology is a solid pick, though, especially at present that it'south possible to connect to my bank and automatically update all accounts.

lkrupp215

Quicken vi.0 and later is at present a universal binary that will run on Intel Macs too equally run natively on the new Apple tree Silicon M1 Macs. I subscribe to Quicken Deluxe and have been very pleased. Reports are up to par now. Portfolio management is adequate. My IRAs, Bond Funds, Securities all auto-update and provide me with a clear picture of my investments. Quicken has become indispensable to me.

anonymous-impala-6250

This production does not provide the functionality they advertise. On the folio get.quicken.com (equally of 12/two/2020) it clearly states that savings goals are function of the product. When I chosen in to back up, the support person told me that is non a quicken site (now that is really stupid). I have a screen shot of the folio. He denied information technology over and over.

xcoxco

Sep eleven 2020

Version: 5.17.vi

Stunning. I rated Quicken recently at 4-stars. But the latest reporting changes make Quicken 2020 essentially useless for small concern apply. It'due south tax season for late business organization filers. But I cannot get the data out as with prior versions. The new reporting framework is entirely misplaced. Why oh why did they non learn from the original Quicken 2007 of the Mac. It's easy to record information, nigh impossible to report it in a meaningful mode. For example, I merely desire to summarize by category the income and spending related to a single business relationship, irrespective of whether the funds are linked to another account. That'due south merely not possible with the latest study generator. Those transactions that originate in another account are treated differently and not summarized by category.

mikemellin1

Apr 30 2020

Version: five.15.3

VERY LIMITED TO half dozen CHECK PAYMENTS, CANNOT CONVERT FROM BILL PAY, CANNOT Make A Check PAYMENT ON A SPECIFIC DATE, CANNOT Dissever PAYMENTS, QUICK PAY DOES Non Relate TO ANY OF MY ACCOUNTS, Banking company PAY IS Likewise WORTHLESS, I GUESS Information technology It Fourth dimension TO Motion ON WHAT WE PAY FOR PREMIER Back up - 6 CHECKS SERIOUSLY, OH YES Attempt TO DO A RECURRING PAYMENT WITH THIS NOPE- I Will PASS ON TO MY CLIENT, FRIENDS, AND EMPLOYEES AND Abolish Non WORTH IT.

FEdward

Apr 24 2020

Version: five.xv.3

I held on to Quicken for Mac 2007 until Catalina. Had previewed several previous incarnations (and competing financial apps), and finally made the bound. The transition was not as smooth as I hoped, importing transactions and categories and I'm still on the learning curve later on 9 months. Does operate in decidedly different ways than information technology'southward predecessor. The 2020 version does all I need it to, and is worth the subscription price, so far....

Iliketrash

Apr 22 2020

Version: 5.15.3

There are 3 versions of Quicken, costing $35, $45, and $69 PER Twelvemonth. MU needs to update this page or make three pages.

Tankknight

Apr 8 2020

Version: 5.15.iii

First time I have bought quicken since the 2007 version. Information technology works pretty well, but many features either don't piece of work or do nothing. Like for a loan I have, I tried to do a 'What If'. Three options are available, but cipher happens Calculate button is clicked. No matter what choice you choose or criteria entered. Must use vapor code.

Localboy56

Mar v 2020

Version: v.15.1

Information technology'southward at present Quicken 2020 as of version v.15.i. I use it every day and I notice it's well worth the subscription cost. Nice and fast and the developer keeps it regularly updated. Keeper.

skiniak

February 1 2020

Version: five.fourteen.2

A time suck vs a time saver. Y'all volition spend more time trying to gear up information abuse from updates and software bugs than y'all can possibly imagine. When I chosen tech back up on screen sharing, we hitting a bug every few minutes. Despite seeing the issues in real time, support was unable to solve the issues. REALLY REALLY BAD.

xcoxco

Jan xix 2020

Version: 5.14.0

The new owners of Quicken take done a terrific job and so far! The near important enhancements required for me going forward: connected improvements to the reporting features. The key part of any finance software package is flexible, relevant reporting capabilities.

Localboy56

Nov i 2019

Version: v.13.0

I'one thousand now relying only on Quicken 2019 ever since Catalina broke Quicken 2007 as was expected. Q2019 does run into my needs pretty well. It is nice and fast and the company updates and improves it often. Q2019'south reporting capability is almost on par with Quicken 2007'southward QuickReport, I but wish it could run subtotals and I'm even so hoping it volition shortly.

ben-marko

Jun 21 2019

Version: 5.11.0

Pretty impressed this time. I haven't encountered any bugs yet, which is a showtime. I dear the simple clean interface, and its ability to interface with my banks/creditors asap. Very little fuss, and the budget features are awesome.

Ghorne

Apr 7 2019

Version: 5.eleven.0

I found that I would take to learn this as a new app for all had changed and I am 85 and I have no time for that.

Bpage33

Mar 30 2019

Version: 5.11.0

I have upgraded to Quicken 2019

wintermute

January 12 2019

Version: 5.9.2

For those tired of Quicken'due south unreliability and bugs, I encourage you to try Meet Finance. I switched years ago and have been very happy. My only business concern is that many banks seem to abandoning Direct Connect access which Quicken, Encounter Finance and other personal finance apps apply to directly download account data. Banks have to pay for Direct Access and are trying to salve money by abandoning this protocol in favor of Spider web Connect... but Spider web Connect requires logging in at each banking concern or brokerage site and then navigating through the menus to manually download the data files one past one, which can get very time consuming. People are apparently trying online personal finance assemblage services like Mint or Personal Capital which do not employ Directly Access (they apply web scraping), not realizing that these services mine your data and sell this information to advertisers, insurance companies, etc.--- which can make your rates go up, etc. (i.e. If the insurance company sees that you bought booze or medications, they may take reasons to hike your rates.) So with less users demanding Straight Access protocol, less banks are now offering this service.

Quicken for Mac Free Trial Download UPDATED

Comments